At Sturdy, our mission is to enable our customers to use data to create the best experiences for their customers. Founded in 2020, the idea for Sturdy came from building, bootstrapping, and scaling successful SaaS businesses. While running companies, we realized that there is an ever-growing body of valuable data being created by our users. This data is just sitting in email accounts, in the back ends of videoconferencing systems, in chat logs, and buried in ticketing systems. We founded Sturdy to empower businesses to solve problems that we faced as entrepreneurs and executives.
The Sturdy Marketing Specialist supports all marketing project management across the organization. The candidate will develop messaging, content and creative support that promotes services for us in campaigns, websites, social media and other channels as identified. They will also provide daily support through the coordination of special events. The candidate must possess an eagerness to learn and take on new responsibilities as opportunities are identified.
- Own all email marketing campaigns that promote services to prospective customers and nurture existing customer relationships.
- Ensure marketing messages are conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of our marketing databases.
- Support the sales team and company in creating marketing material for our team, website, and other marketing platforms.
- Promote brand awareness and authority through social media, influencer, community and partnership efforts.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate marketing efforts
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (SEO research, campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Proven work experience as Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media etc.) and market research methods
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Solid understanding of marketing automation tools and how to navigate them
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field preferred
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Experience working in the customer experience market